Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What is the regress of man?

Dear God,

I just realized that its been over 2 years since I was last appraised. Its been over two years since I last earned a bonus!!!!

For someone who'd always been a performer and never a "B" player, it feels slightly weird to not have been appraised for this long...

The previous organization was not aware of my existence and now, I don't see myself lasting long for an appraisal, making it a 3-year streak...

My career sure is going somewhere, so what if it is regressive :-)


1 comment:

  1. You are my hero! You were always an O player(outstanding) for me and will remain so. Please don't let these things bog you down. You are above and beyond them and I am sure God has a plan for everyone. This shall pass my dear. So, be patient.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete