Friday, August 13, 2010

.........if God were on Twitter

Finally, after all the bickering and the cribs from me that Dear God put up with......

Dear Ram,

Thought I'd let you know that I am now on Twitter. Do add me, easy to look me up - @The Real God..

Some of the tweet highlights:

1. Officially on Twitter. You can't be serious!! You want me to sum my creation up in 140 characters, kidding me?
2. Watched Inception last night, left me baffled. Had to call upon Sigmund to interpret the movie.
3. Didn't pay for the movie ticket, does that amount to piracy?
4. On women - Still figuring out the Taxonomy, classification, genus....to me a different species altogether.
5. On Men - I am a Man, I assure you!
6. "Gods must be crazy", Yeah right!!!!
7. Sorry for the long gap in the tweets. Was caught up answering back to back emails...
8. Exactly who is this Steve Jobs guy and why is he changing my script? The Apple still belongs to Adam.
9. Audit meeting with Chitragupt, turns out we've been maintaining palm leaflets for records. Will press for automation.
10. Working incessantly to drive Six Sigma/Lean across the three sites (read three worlds)
11. Successful meeting today with counterpart Gods on fostering peace.
12. Signed up for Facebook today. All of India is following me already. Guess that beats Ashton Kutcher's record, eh?
13. @Shashi Tharoor - Thou shalt not tweet.
14. @Karan Thapar - Thou shalt not speak.
15. @Raj Thackeray - Tumcha jeebala kai haat, kai vaatthaye tya badbadta"
16. @Lord Shiva - Let's catch up on some Amrut today. My place, my treat.
17. @Leslie Nielsen - Big fan' o yours. Fancy a job as our court jester?
18. @Tiger Woods - You know where you are going after life, don't you?
19. @Javed Akhtar - Tamam Tallaffuz Takkalluff Tikrit Talluqaat Takhlia Takht Taj Takkiya. Sufferin' succotash! (PHEW!!!!!)
20. Having trouble reading some of the emails, need a multi-lingual adaptor. Anyone?
21. First and proud owner of the iPad V. 100.100. Comes with a built-in A/C and a chimney, just in case, you know.
22. @Steve Jobs – Dear Steve, if you are online and listening, please please let me have the iMac, iPod, iPhone and all other regular supplies of the iApps (This, as rhetoric to my request to God asking for the same sometime ago on FB)


Have a B-E-A-U-tiful day ahead,
@The Real God

No comments:

Post a Comment