Saturday, August 22, 2009

So long, Satyam

Dear God,

This was my "Goodbye" to Satyam....

My friend and well wisher,

You have received this email because you are one of the very few I have known and interacted with during this cathartic sojourn. Easily one of the finest individuals, you have been kind to me and helped me facilitate exchange of thoughts from time to time. Regardless of the nature of interaction or capacity, I am happy we got working together, making every endeavour a meaningful and realistic one.

You have also been the one I could relate to easily, and in no time. We may not have accomplished as much as we envisaged. All the same, my association with you will remain etched in memories for a long time to come.

Today was my last day in office. I couldn't have left here denying you the privilege of knowing that - you deserved it of all. As I write to you, my current phone number is being deactivated. I will apprise you of a new number shortly.

In the interim, please write to me on ramtherock@hotmail.com; Look me up "Aham Brahmasmi" on Facebook and Orkut. I would really like for us to be in touch.

God bless you, always.
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment