Tuesday, November 30, 2010

उम्मीद से दुगना

Dear God,

The K3 is here!!! And I am loving it!!!

I had serious doubts I would have the K3 despite Gentlemen’s words, promises from Times, AWB tracking etc. As I prepared to go home to “No K3”, a confirmation call from home hailed the arrival of the K3. Yes! the K3 had arrived, my K3 had arrived!!!

She had been waiting for me when I returned. I hadn’t expected fireworks or fancy packaging especially after a fellow blogger’s note. After a bit of struggle with the excessive but secure taping, I opened the box and there she was, in all her glory. The Amazon logo appeared to be smiling, a sense of victory overcame. For now until the end of this week, I am going to feel, admire and savour it. I will, in the meantime, run through the manual. Certainly, an affair to remember…

Salary hadn’t been credited until late evening. Word was that it might be delayed this time around. But it did as I looked up the K3.

“उम्मीद से दुगना”....:-)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ram!!! Enjoy your Kindle.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete