Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mind of a Gizmozoid!

Dear God,

What's with this whole 'marriage' thing? Why does it seem to me that everyone is bothered about my marriage more than the power cuts, the yet-to-end Summer, the likely fuel price hikes etc?

Does anyone even care that I don't have an iPad, iPod, iPhone or an iMac? I have been depressed of late and all I have been thinking of is Apple. Does it concern anyone at all about how that must feel?

Looks like everyone is out to tender free advice on how it is getting late for me, how I should maintain continuity of lineage etc. Who cares, I do not have the iApps!!!!! I feel poorer, extremely deprived.

Are you listening, errr.....reading this? If yes, can I please have all of the iApps and a regular supply of their products as they transpire.

Forever indebted to you.....

1 comment: